1. The person in the picture below was awarded the Padma Shri & Padma Bhushan for his outstanding contribution to Unani system of medicine. The pharmaceutical house he was associated with today boasts of one of the largest Unani GMP certified and ISO 9001 facilities in the world at Manesar. Give the name of the company/pharmaceutical house.
2. 1905 through 1987 : Grass
1988 until 2007: Rebound Ace
2008-present: Plexicushion Prestige.
What are we talking about?
3. The historical British meaning of "X" is a person who excels at debate. The title "X" was, in fact, given to a student obtaining first class in the Cambridge Mathematics Tripos I examination. The student obtaining the highest marks used to be described as the "senior X" These titles were officially abandoned by Cambridge University in 1909. What title? ( Clue : It is also a brand)
4.Bernard James Tindal played seven Test matches for England between 1903/04 and 1905. He was named as a Wisden Cricketer of the Year in 1904. What is his most important contribution to cricket?
5. Connect these two gentlemen with the song “Raindrops Keep Fallin' on My Head”
6. Tuvalu is an island in the Great Pacific situated Northeast of Australia. What is its claim to fame?
7. You would have seen those cars belonging to foreign missions with blue number plates and the number written in white. These contain the letters "CD". What does CD stand for?
8. Name the only Indian president who won unopposed. (to the post- obviously)
9. Name the very famous nobel-laureate alumnus of Lady Sriram College, University of Delhi to whom this quote is attributed… "It is not power that corrupts but fear. Fear of losing power corrupts those who wield it and fear of the scourge of power corrupts those who are subject to it."
10. Identify the individual
Post your answers on this LINK